the girl

❤ Yvonne Teo Jade.
❤ 17th April 1996
❤ Founder of:
→ @BlueFaithStreet [Instagram]
→ Blue Faith Street [FB]

❤ Born and bred in Malaysia.
❤ UCSI University KL, Bachelor of Accounting.
❤ Relationship status: ✔ by Mr. YapJinWei since 21st of November in 2013.
❤ I don't speak English, I speak Manglish. I had a dream, I have dreams. I love music, I love to sing. Nothing can change my love toward JJLin. :)


affiliates
Lim Huiqi♥
SMG Life
Amanda Mabel
Mandy Faith
Camille Co
Chuckei Baby Jane
Bwincess Nana
Ash-Oh-Tonic
Daphne Charice
Han Bin :) Farhana
Jie Xi
Vivian Sew
Maggie



Facebook
Yvonne Teo

Create Your Badge



Twitter
memories board



































Scream Here



dear visitors
Hello world ?


Hello today ?


The readers.



archives
· 三月 2009
· 四月 2009
· 五月 2009
· 六月 2009
· 七月 2009
· 八月 2009
· 九月 2009
· 十月 2009
· 十一月 2009
· 十二月 2009
· 一月 2010
· 二月 2010
· 三月 2010
· 四月 2010
· 五月 2010
· 六月 2010
· 七月 2010
· 八月 2010
· 九月 2010
· 十月 2010
· 十一月 2010
· 十二月 2010
· 一月 2011
· 二月 2011
· 三月 2011
· 四月 2011
· 五月 2011
· 六月 2011
· 七月 2011
· 八月 2011
· 九月 2011
· 十月 2011
· 十一月 2011
· 十二月 2011
· 一月 2012
· 二月 2012
· 三月 2012
· 四月 2012
· 五月 2012
· 六月 2012
· 七月 2012
· 八月 2012
· 九月 2012
· 十月 2012
· 十一月 2012
· 十二月 2012
· 一月 2013
· 二月 2013
· 三月 2013
· 四月 2013
· 五月 2013
· 六月 2013
· 八月 2013
· 九月 2013
· 十二月 2013
· 一月 2014
· 三月 2014
· 五月 2014
· 七月 2014
· 八月 2014
· 四月 2015
· 十月 2015



Happy 19th Birthday.
2015年4月17日星期五 @ 11:25 1von teo leave a comment ( 0 )
It's been too long since my last update but idgaf. And guess what? It's 17th of April today! :P
Blogging and enjoying my fav' cold weather, hot chocolate and sausage roll together with the love one at Genting now :D

It was a suddenly decision. 2D1N trip to Genting as I always wanted to come here and there finally a chance for Mr. Yap to bring me here. I knew he wouldn't give me any birthday surprise or present as he is a senseless lover. Some more he already bought me something that I wanted for soooooooo longggggg and so badly which gonna costed people an arm and a leg but yeah he didn't care at all. He will fulfil me everything as long as I allow him to go for basketball training HAHAHA.

So what's the present?
Taaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaa !!




MacBook Air 13-inch with 1.6GHz dual-core intel core i5 processor !
A laptop that I wished to get so badly ehehehehe.
We purchased it at Machines, that day when we went to celebrate mummy's birthday in advance at ioi City Mall, at the last 2 days before GST lol.

My queen's birthday is exactly at the day of April fool. Second bro purposely came back from Penang  to celebrate with mum and finally my family was reunion! :D




Kay lets come back to now.
We started our journey at noon yesterday after I came back from Uni. Shit things happened and ruined my mood that day but I overcame it although it was quite fish skin LOL. Okay just forget about it.
As usual, photos describe everything. :)



When we were on the way to Genting! :)


Oh hi fake candid but i don't care. Jumpsuit from my all time fav' brand- cotton on
Cardigan from my own online shop 
Thumb's up for the weather! It was 24°C at the noon and 20°C when the night falls! I'm typical 汗宝宝 and that's why I always love to go to low temperature places.


Dessert time! Told him that I wanted to eat this and asked him to take picture for me (and I always do that) although he hate it lol. 
Photos all taken by iPhone 6, with the original effects in i6's camera. :)



Hello! Holiday so what, still have to finish my last report before final exam!
Denggggg. I knew I'll be very free at Genting so I brought my laptop to there.
Wonderful weather gave me more ideas on doing assignment.
Don't doubt! I finished that stupid report before I went to sleep! :P
Nothing much to do in Genting, we just hunted for food, then loitered around at indoor, so goddamn boring but I enjoyed every single moment when I had chance to be with him. :)



Forced him to take picture with me as what I always did :P



 Having lunch tea at Starbucks before going home and there the place where I decided to blog :P
Thank you, my man! :))



Went to visit the Strawberry Farm as well as Lavender Garden.


Could you believe that this photo was shotted by an iPhone 6? :D


Baby who the photographer :D Lavender was too beautiful !!


 My most favourite shot. :) Can you spot the Genting Highlands in between? :D 


Baby boy wasn't posting, I asked him not to move then I captured it immediately!
The most handsome man beside my daddy. :P



Never disappointed a women, never made a women mad while she was in a great mood. There will be the response from her no matter where you were. :P
*I look kinda cool in it lolol



KAY THERE GOES THE LAST PART!


 After he made me angry, he wanted to make me smile, hence he volunteered to be photographer and selfie with me and I SWEAR I never forced him!! ahahaha.


THANKS FOR EVERYTHING BBY BOY!

I'm here 'proudly' to announce that I'm officially nineteen yayyyy! :D * but I'm still young lol
Thank you everyone for all the wishes from Facebook, wechat, twitter, instagram and text messages!
And thanks Jeng and Wade celebrated this special day with me at BBQ PLAZA today after I came back from Genting! Thanks Grace, ChaiNee and Jessica, my classmates, for the birthday presents! :)

From sincere, I appreciate everything and I'm very satisfy for what I'm having right now - people around me and things happening on me (except for the studies lol). 
I may not the luckiest on earth but I felt I am the luckiest and the happiest one. :)
The only sad thing is not receiving any wishes from that one person who I always wanted to be friend back even though it is impossible. Hmmmmm :/


Okay it's time to bed! 2D1N passed too fast and I have to go back to reality. Final exam from next week on till the end of April! fmlfmlfml :'(


Good night world! sweet dreams! :)




← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.