the girl

❤ Yvonne Teo Jade.
❤ 17th April 1996
❤ Founder of:
→ @BlueFaithStreet [Instagram]
→ Blue Faith Street [FB]

❤ Born and bred in Malaysia.
❤ UCSI University KL, Bachelor of Accounting.
❤ Relationship status: ✔ by Mr. YapJinWei since 21st of November in 2013.
❤ I don't speak English, I speak Manglish. I had a dream, I have dreams. I love music, I love to sing. Nothing can change my love toward JJLin. :)


affiliates
Lim Huiqi♥
SMG Life
Amanda Mabel
Mandy Faith
Camille Co
Chuckei Baby Jane
Bwincess Nana
Ash-Oh-Tonic
Daphne Charice
Han Bin :) Farhana
Jie Xi
Vivian Sew
Maggie



Facebook
Yvonne Teo

Create Your Badge



Twitter
memories board



































Scream Here



dear visitors
Hello world ?


Hello today ?


The readers.



archives
· 三月 2009
· 四月 2009
· 五月 2009
· 六月 2009
· 七月 2009
· 八月 2009
· 九月 2009
· 十月 2009
· 十一月 2009
· 十二月 2009
· 一月 2010
· 二月 2010
· 三月 2010
· 四月 2010
· 五月 2010
· 六月 2010
· 七月 2010
· 八月 2010
· 九月 2010
· 十月 2010
· 十一月 2010
· 十二月 2010
· 一月 2011
· 二月 2011
· 三月 2011
· 四月 2011
· 五月 2011
· 六月 2011
· 七月 2011
· 八月 2011
· 九月 2011
· 十月 2011
· 十一月 2011
· 十二月 2011
· 一月 2012
· 二月 2012
· 三月 2012
· 四月 2012
· 五月 2012
· 六月 2012
· 七月 2012
· 八月 2012
· 九月 2012
· 十月 2012
· 十一月 2012
· 十二月 2012
· 一月 2013
· 二月 2013
· 三月 2013
· 四月 2013
· 五月 2013
· 六月 2013
· 八月 2013
· 九月 2013
· 十二月 2013
· 一月 2014
· 三月 2014
· 五月 2014
· 七月 2014
· 八月 2014
· 四月 2015
· 十月 2015



MY 30 Hours Famine 2013 :) ♥
2013年8月6日星期二 @ 10:29 1von teo leave a comment ( 0 )
饥饿爱心大使 - 范范 范玮琪  Christine Fan ♥

Early in da morning at 8.30am, breakfast with my babe Jeng and then headed to MMU Cyberjaya with a gang of 40 people.

So, I met these peeppo. :) My Little Chicken group woohoooo. They're hot :*

Dancing dancing 罗志祥 - 撑腰
Love this part activity to the max! Loads of fun and full of laughters.

Spot us? Hahaha was enjoying dancing with le gangs! 

When boredom strikes, playing bingo gimme five :D xD
Thanks to the photographer who secretly captured this moment. 
It's one of the best memories between you and me. 

Having my soya after a whole day starving /.\

This is the reason why I said Little Chicken group is hot :)

One of the activities which we had to combine k-pop dance and oldies song. 
So our task of that day was I Got A Boy + 大海 Trolllllll ..


Well at the beginning we make some drama, this is a triangle love story about Titanic main charactors Rose and Jack, the Ms. Three M lengs lady Zachary, happening at somewhere of the beautiful seaside. A few of sotdoi kalefe swimmers, 智障儿童 playing sand castle and 低B青少年watching aeroplane.

One day, when Rose and Jack were pakto-ing at the seaside happily and sweetly, a hot girl Zachary pop out and show her sexy M legs to Jack, then Jack broke up with Rose and went together with Zachary. Rose was sad ttm. But then Jack had regret and wanted to get back Rose but it's too late, blablablahh .. 

Such a boring story. haha but we are the winner of the game! HAHA never expect we'll win but well it's kinda funny and a great experienced :) it might because of the funny acting skill of Rose & Jack plus Zachary sexy M legs AHAHA.


The ending post. xD

Our creative costumes :) 

YAYYY We're the champion! :D

♥ ♥

After the show, pictures time! 
With big nen nen M legs Zachary :D

The pity but hiaopo Rose :D

Seriously as a friend I like him so much although he always bojio here bojio there hahaha. 
Hamisai also bojio everything also bojio. 
Even when we went to stadium he always shouted to the strangers:
 ''HEY YOU WALKING BOJIO!"
 "MAKAN BOJIO!"
 "SELFCA BOJIO!"
 ''GO TOILET BOJIO!" 
Wahraooowehhh I really wanna give him a fist lollll

Oh and not to forget the group protrait! :)

Those were the days! ♥


Good nights peeps! with my love one Jeng & the juniors Suki and Michelle :)



The second day
heading to Bukit Jalil Putra Indoor Stadium!

Stupiak little bro looks sibeh noob here hahahaha

before going into the stadium and was waiting at outside.
the time while waiting for something will automatically become girls' selfca time ♥♥

Jia Wen ♥
Oh and this is the Titanic main character - JACK ! xD

Rose is here once again :)

And the beautiful lady Khe Sin and she's elder than me 2 years!
 Can't believe ohh no I can't believe it why do I look so oldddddddd /.\


cousie Miki Fooooo

The concert with beautiful flash light woohoo ♥

We got this free paint by the paint volunteer and it is so love ♥

\
Trying to show my paint :*

The gurlsssss ♥



So I've made a combination video about the concert. 
The video quality may not good as I was using my iPhone 4 to record lol. 
Sorry and hope you guys don't mind cause this was my very first time editing video and cincai-bancai edited one :P





MISION OF THE YEAR, COMPLETED ! ♥



I had experienced a very great My 30 Hour Famine. The 18k hunger fighters were hot (y) 
See you next year! 


Loves, Yvonne :)



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.