the girl

❤ Yvonne Teo Jade.
❤ 17th April 1996
❤ Founder of:
→ @BlueFaithStreet [Instagram]
→ Blue Faith Street [FB]

❤ Born and bred in Malaysia.
❤ UCSI University KL, Bachelor of Accounting.
❤ Relationship status: ✔ by Mr. YapJinWei since 21st of November in 2013.
❤ I don't speak English, I speak Manglish. I had a dream, I have dreams. I love music, I love to sing. Nothing can change my love toward JJLin. :)


affiliates
Lim Huiqi♥
SMG Life
Amanda Mabel
Mandy Faith
Camille Co
Chuckei Baby Jane
Bwincess Nana
Ash-Oh-Tonic
Daphne Charice
Han Bin :) Farhana
Jie Xi
Vivian Sew
Maggie



Facebook
Yvonne Teo

Create Your Badge



Twitter
memories board



































Scream Here



dear visitors
Hello world ?


Hello today ?


The readers.



archives
· 三月 2009
· 四月 2009
· 五月 2009
· 六月 2009
· 七月 2009
· 八月 2009
· 九月 2009
· 十月 2009
· 十一月 2009
· 十二月 2009
· 一月 2010
· 二月 2010
· 三月 2010
· 四月 2010
· 五月 2010
· 六月 2010
· 七月 2010
· 八月 2010
· 九月 2010
· 十月 2010
· 十一月 2010
· 十二月 2010
· 一月 2011
· 二月 2011
· 三月 2011
· 四月 2011
· 五月 2011
· 六月 2011
· 七月 2011
· 八月 2011
· 九月 2011
· 十月 2011
· 十一月 2011
· 十二月 2011
· 一月 2012
· 二月 2012
· 三月 2012
· 四月 2012
· 五月 2012
· 六月 2012
· 七月 2012
· 八月 2012
· 九月 2012
· 十月 2012
· 十一月 2012
· 十二月 2012
· 一月 2013
· 二月 2013
· 三月 2013
· 四月 2013
· 五月 2013
· 六月 2013
· 八月 2013
· 九月 2013
· 十二月 2013
· 一月 2014
· 三月 2014
· 五月 2014
· 七月 2014
· 八月 2014
· 四月 2015
· 十月 2015



Trip to Terenaggnu DAY 1 .♥
2012年10月5日星期五 @ 11:10 1von teo leave a comment ( 0 )
Hello baby, I'm going to blog about my family trip to Terengganu day 1 now. I got so many things to blog. Day 2 and day 3, piano performance a.k.a mid-autumn festival activity, oh yeah and and, 30 HOURS FAMINE!!! I almost forget about it omgooooddd forgive me please :/
Everyone woke up early in the morning at 5am, and departed at around 6.30am.
Soooooo, don't talk to much. Cos I've been talked very much in my previous posts. Later people said me talkative but lazy like a 3 in 1 coffee! :P lolllll

KAY LET'S START.


The first thing I do when I get into the car is sleeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp. I slept quite late that night if not mistaken. All of the children and teens slept like a dead pig with their own pillow. (Y)
We had our breakfast at McD located at Janda Baik. I feel good with the weather, sometimes you can feel the blowing cold wind and the temperature there is really thumbs up high high. I suddenly feel like going to Genting Highlands so badly :/ but our destination is KIJAL, TERENGGANU.


Beloved second brotha and me. ;D


Youngest aunt and little cousin ;)


Big breakfast~ Hot cakes~ McD~ I'm lovin' it ♥ *taken by stupid little bro.


Take 2. Noob.


Take 3. Lagi noob.



Me and Jun Zhe ;D

After breakfast, then my lil bro accompany me to the public toilet. I saw a gang of people wearing the same cloth outside the toilets. Then guess what? 
I MET CHEW ZEE WEI and YAP ZHI KUAN AT THERE!! OH MY GOSHHH! Outside the toilet some more >< Really coincidence to the maximum. hahaha!

Firstly, when I was queuing up then I saw a long hair girl with skinny body shape, and her face looks quite familiar. But I think impossible guaa to meet friends at here...
but then she suddenly turn back, look at me with a surprise face and say: "Errrr ermm is this Yvonneee??!!?" something like that. ahahaha :P
Then she gave me a big big hug feel so good weih. haha! And then Yap Zhi Kuan's turn. :P
HAHAHAHA No Hug larh! Just say hi and ask why are we both here. 
Yuan lai they are on the way to KL and I'm on the way Kuantan. Exchange place. haha! :D



First destination - Sungai Lembing, Kuantan, Pahang! The ancient most of petrol station! Spot my stupid lil bro and cousins?




You can see the numbers. I wonder why it couldn't be used. hrmm.


Under the tree. Youngest aunt's family portrait and my mum is the photographer. 


Lemme' say Hi to you ;D






It doesn't look good at here. But I swear this is the smoothest taufu I've ever had !


Ma lovely fu chok!!!!! Slurrpppp cracing for it right now ;(






When on the way to the longest drawbridge selfca with my fatty mama 



Finally reached! :)





DILARANG MENGOYANGKAN JAMBATAN GANTUNG.
I guess few of the visitors never see this thou. Cos one family that I met when I'm walking on the drawbridge, the kids are running while the teens are like little jumping to here and there, trying to act cute something like that? Walao eh. I really beh tahan. Brainless girls, you're totally failed on acting cute and please 看一看是什么场地!!! 白痴。无知。 =.=


Jambatan Gantung Kolong Pahat Sg. Lembing.





 Ne ni ne ni bu buu~ I scared of sunburn mahh! Then ma bringing this colorful umbrella along lurr. hahaha :P

The famous mee Sg. Lembing annnnddd, EGGCAKE? o.O


Everything is so old, so ancient style. Actually this is consider as a noodles factory but the shop is sooooo small size. And I found many ancient things behind the shop like wicker baby chair, wicker car sit, small size bicycle, ancient stove and so on, but all very dirty and full of dust. ><


The Lembing noodles :)



-.- Paisehh bad quality of photo. I just want to show you guys the ancient stove they use to cook the noodles.


Behind the shop, and there the river.


You can see the drawbridge too (:
Do you notice that everything is made by wood? and rusty iron. That the reason I called 'em so ancient.



Uncle!! Be careful of me!! ><
Ahahaha. I'm on my way back to the lovely and comfortable car right now and can't wait to meet my Mr. Aircon! Oh shall thanks to my sixth uncle very bery much because he lend his Estima for us.
3 adults, 2 teens and 3 children are totally fits in his car. That's why I can keep sleeping in the car, and none of the children complain during this long long journey. :)


Gor gor, mama and xiao yi ~ :)


Hai Peng Kopitiam. 
After Kuantan, then we continue our journey to Kemaman, Terengganu to meet my mum's old friend.
Uncle brings us to taste this famous white coffee in the town, original taste pure coffee :)
I don't think it's superb nice or what la, for me okok only. Cos I'm enjoying my Tutti Frutti and so yeah :P
But their toast really super duper thumbssss uppppppp! :D



You see this little. Haha why smiled so fake :/


Hrmmmm, tasted not bad right? ;)


Yeahh look at the camera! :)



t.u.t.t.i f.r.u.t.t.i is always loves♥
ishhhh start craving for it when i'm blogging for it right now :/






FINALLYYYYY reach our resoooorrtt!!! Awana Kijal :) It's almost 5pm. My face look pale after whole day sitting in the car.


Sea-side here I come ♥


Gor gor, mama, fugly me and the best traveler ever, my youngest uncle! ♥
He drove all day long, the planner of this trip, he's just way too awesome ♥♥






What face expression. ahahaha


:)


Swimming time! You see that baby is so happy with brilliant laugh :D




I know I'm cute. Lolllllllllllll

after swim! :)


Off to dinner, * seafood seafood ~
outfit of the night, totally sky blue.
Sky blue Phitten necklace from USA but you can't see it.
Sky blue top from Thailand.
Sky blue in black of double side wear shorts from TYR swimwear.
Sky blue slipper from Vincci.
And and, Elianto blue + bling bling art nail color !!! :PPP

Sky blue enough right? But looked not bad ma! LALALALALALA~
Kay that's all. Do help me to click the nuffnang adds kay? love you guys many many muah muahh good night! ♥



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.