the girl

❤ Yvonne Teo Jade.
❤ 17th April 1996
❤ Founder of:
→ @BlueFaithStreet [Instagram]
→ Blue Faith Street [FB]

❤ Born and bred in Malaysia.
❤ UCSI University KL, Bachelor of Accounting.
❤ Relationship status: ✔ by Mr. YapJinWei since 21st of November in 2013.
❤ I don't speak English, I speak Manglish. I had a dream, I have dreams. I love music, I love to sing. Nothing can change my love toward JJLin. :)


affiliates
Lim Huiqi♥
SMG Life
Amanda Mabel
Mandy Faith
Camille Co
Chuckei Baby Jane
Bwincess Nana
Ash-Oh-Tonic
Daphne Charice
Han Bin :) Farhana
Jie Xi
Vivian Sew
Maggie



Facebook
Yvonne Teo

Create Your Badge



Twitter
memories board



































Scream Here



dear visitors
Hello world ?


Hello today ?


The readers.



archives
· 三月 2009
· 四月 2009
· 五月 2009
· 六月 2009
· 七月 2009
· 八月 2009
· 九月 2009
· 十月 2009
· 十一月 2009
· 十二月 2009
· 一月 2010
· 二月 2010
· 三月 2010
· 四月 2010
· 五月 2010
· 六月 2010
· 七月 2010
· 八月 2010
· 九月 2010
· 十月 2010
· 十一月 2010
· 十二月 2010
· 一月 2011
· 二月 2011
· 三月 2011
· 四月 2011
· 五月 2011
· 六月 2011
· 七月 2011
· 八月 2011
· 九月 2011
· 十月 2011
· 十一月 2011
· 十二月 2011
· 一月 2012
· 二月 2012
· 三月 2012
· 四月 2012
· 五月 2012
· 六月 2012
· 七月 2012
· 八月 2012
· 九月 2012
· 十月 2012
· 十一月 2012
· 十二月 2012
· 一月 2013
· 二月 2013
· 三月 2013
· 四月 2013
· 五月 2013
· 六月 2013
· 八月 2013
· 九月 2013
· 十二月 2013
· 一月 2014
· 三月 2014
· 五月 2014
· 七月 2014
· 八月 2014
· 四月 2015
· 十月 2015



Injuries.
2012年10月13日星期六 @ 12:51 1von teo leave a comment ( 0 )
Holla babies holla worlds! :)
Let's say good bye to bio paper 1 and 2!! :D :D
One more paper 3 to go. Azaazaaafighting! *don't act cute please -,-

Firstly, guess I have to say something before I start.
Hrmmmm, I'm sure that you'll feel very bored about this post, because............
you'll get what I mean when you start to read this :)

I wanted to blog so badly. All about my stuffs.
The troubles I met, my review opinions of every-shitty-things that I had done, and so on.
but since I was fighting for the bio, so I forced myself NOT TO TOUCH my blog before yesterday.

Many ideas pop out in my mind , I got many things want to talk, but talk in Chinese. :P ehehehe lollll 

Chinese is my mother language, of course I'm much better talking and writing in Chinese than in English. 
I really hope I can make an interesting blog to attract more readers and let everyone gets to know my blog.
Not for showing off, but I really love to blog. 
However the problem is, my English skill is so poor, neither in speaking or writing.
Some more a few of my friends are starting to blog, and their English skill is soooo super duper double triple thumb's up! I felt so shamed for meself after reading their blog post :/ ashamed for my bad English skill.
HAHA, till then do you get what I meant at the beginning of this post? Boring right? :/
No more rojak language, cause I'm trying to blog in formal English as possible. but I'm definitely failed :'(
Soooooo, I decided to change my blogging style, that that's try to blog in my mother language as much as possible. :)
Don't underestimate me kay? I actually have a good Chinese speaking and writing skills ! :P 
LOLLLL I guess I've a little bit too nag, so stop this topic and let's get into my recently life. :)


Yesterday I went to Cyberjaya Starbucks, again, to meet Le Study Group. My lovely mummy straight away brought me to there after biology papers. 5 of the members, only me different school. Lalalala special right? haha :P 

Addmaths again :/ Totally out of mood. 因为还沉浸在biology的伤痛中恢复不来, I keep playing my iPad only. LOL.
Signature hot chocolate as my lunch tea, I couldn't drink cold drinks due to I'm having the tradition medicine. My goddd, the third day without ice, I can't believe that I'm still alive. HAHAHA 


Hi , stupid knee.
Lil bro said I looked funny in this pic. haha

Look at the wrapping knee, and I know it's time to update the story already. haha.
Thursday morning, my mum brought me and my cousin to see the famous tradition doctor in Banting.
One thing I really have to share with you guys is, that doctor gor gor and jie jie are really handsome and pretty to the maximummmm!! :D :D
Thenn, I just wanted to check my knee, as I felt pain when I train fitness and even when jogging, since one month ago. Then I checked for my waist too as before that I had suffering from back injury whenever I got heavy training.
And then my knee, the tendons and muscle hurt.
You see my knee like quite serious right, but actually nope. I feel my waist injury is much more painful compare to the knee! :(
You know, the way that handsome gor gor massage, is sibeh rude and made me so painnnnnnnnnnn !
I couldn't sleep well that night because of the two pieces 'greenblack' on my back. -.-



Seeee! Very bery fugly lehhh :'(



这叫 苦中作乐。:D :D

做人,除了看开一点和看开一点,还是要看开一点!
二哥教的。
他说,有谁没有过遇到瓶颈?有谁没有过遇到挫折?
比起他之前经历过的,我现在的还不算什么叻。-,-
真服了他!



Thursday night while burning mid night oil with bio. :)

Serious, I started to pay attention in class on March due to the tournaments and training were all on the beginning of this year.
人家都读到一半了我才突然插进去,难免会有些分心的啦。
No mood to study also.
Biology needs to memorize a lot, as the bad student like me, here's the way how do I study without teacher. Firstly I follow the tips from friends and the past year papers, highlighted the points from reference book, and then keep on study study study. That's all. :)
It does help, but not in burning midnight oil. Cos it's too much and not enough time to burn. So must start study earlier at least one month before the papers.
Seriously stress. Too much things need to memorize. I almost cry when I was studying bio.

Study in front if the table, slept in front of the table too.
I still remember one night around 10pm, I was studying hard in my little study room. but then duno why the moment when I opened my eyes and I was on my bed, at 12am. haha! Silly me. LOL

Alright it's 3.50am. Time to off to my sweet bed.
This blog post is quite long what :P
Oh lastly, thanks to my friends who concerned for my injuries.
I received many caring and messages. I felt so warm and appreciated. :)

Special thanks to Yap Zhi Kuan :D the first one who text me to concern about my injuries. HAHA SHOO GODDAMN SURPRISED WEIH :P

Okies,

GOOD NIGHTS! ♥



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.