the girl

❤ Yvonne Teo Jade.
❤ 17th April 1996
❤ Founder of:
→ @BlueFaithStreet [Instagram]
→ Blue Faith Street [FB]

❤ Born and bred in Malaysia.
❤ UCSI University KL, Bachelor of Accounting.
❤ Relationship status: ✔ by Mr. YapJinWei since 21st of November in 2013.
❤ I don't speak English, I speak Manglish. I had a dream, I have dreams. I love music, I love to sing. Nothing can change my love toward JJLin. :)


affiliates
Lim Huiqi♥
SMG Life
Amanda Mabel
Mandy Faith
Camille Co
Chuckei Baby Jane
Bwincess Nana
Ash-Oh-Tonic
Daphne Charice
Han Bin :) Farhana
Jie Xi
Vivian Sew
Maggie



Facebook
Yvonne Teo

Create Your Badge



Twitter
memories board



































Scream Here



dear visitors
Hello world ?


Hello today ?


The readers.



archives
· 三月 2009
· 四月 2009
· 五月 2009
· 六月 2009
· 七月 2009
· 八月 2009
· 九月 2009
· 十月 2009
· 十一月 2009
· 十二月 2009
· 一月 2010
· 二月 2010
· 三月 2010
· 四月 2010
· 五月 2010
· 六月 2010
· 七月 2010
· 八月 2010
· 九月 2010
· 十月 2010
· 十一月 2010
· 十二月 2010
· 一月 2011
· 二月 2011
· 三月 2011
· 四月 2011
· 五月 2011
· 六月 2011
· 七月 2011
· 八月 2011
· 九月 2011
· 十月 2011
· 十一月 2011
· 十二月 2011
· 一月 2012
· 二月 2012
· 三月 2012
· 四月 2012
· 五月 2012
· 六月 2012
· 七月 2012
· 八月 2012
· 九月 2012
· 十月 2012
· 十一月 2012
· 十二月 2012
· 一月 2013
· 二月 2013
· 三月 2013
· 四月 2013
· 五月 2013
· 六月 2013
· 八月 2013
· 九月 2013
· 十二月 2013
· 一月 2014
· 三月 2014
· 五月 2014
· 七月 2014
· 八月 2014
· 四月 2015
· 十月 2015



Za pa lang. ♥
2011年5月16日星期一 @ 09:26 1von teo leave a comment ( 0 )
did u see the post title? can u get the blog title? alright it's za pa langgggggg ! ♥ means it will be a lot of different kinds and different diary mixed in a topic inside this blog post.
yeah i mean got A LOT OF, since last year :PP
i got those photos from my uncle and friends finally.
suddenly feels like wanna post it out on my blog as the forever memories, for myself.
i dint ever think i was like the super-duper hot bloggers. i am not i know.
i blog for myself. :) *nahh, stop talking the nonsense pls. thankiuuu - -

firstly say GOOD AFTERNOON and HI to the world :)
am so in the mood right now.
I AM OKAYYYYY ♥
it was the last day of 2010. dont u still remember? :)
i ever blog that i had a small little mini-tidy count down party with my volleyball club's friends at my house.
*u can actually just ignore the stupid and broken adjective. LOL.

our volleyball couch a.k.a BC teacher Puan.Ng fetched four of us, ChaiYee, Susan, Le Er and me went to The Mines to buy the steamboat stuff before the day.
Susan, ChaiYee and Shirley came my house earlier and help to prepare the party, so when all of them were reached, we started to have our steamboat dinner! :))
and then we had some games after the steamboat, and continue the second round steamboat after the games. LOLs.
i know we are childish. We Played WATER BALLS ! xDD
of course true and dare is not forgotten.

Shirley, Le Er, Susan a.k.a couch daughter, Yvonne a.k.a myself, Sherry a.k.a siao Ah Ni, Wei Chuan (behind), dear Jeng (front), Yoong, ChaiYee.

*notice? my leg quite white what.
BIG BIG PERESANNNNN !! xD
ennahh i know Shirley whitest ==

Skip Skip skip and SKIP ! until my early birthday party at the first day of APRIL. (:
whoa! finally finally and finally that i've been waited so long, i got the photos from my uncle.
-___-
nehh, i really dont know why the time past so fast. i miss Uncle Dennis and Aunt Marber :(
i dint dress up much or even can said i did not dress up at all eventhou i was the main character of the day. LOL
NO CONTACT LENS but spec. cos cannot wear lens with playing BBQ :(
i wore it cos of my forgotten and then i took out again. so stupid -.-
simply shirt from Thailand Hatyai, and short pants from Kitchen. ♥

Aunt Marber and Uncle Dennis :')

dear granddad with his sister and brother-in-law ! :))

The Chong's family with my Aunt.

AHA, three of my beloved, Jeng, ChaiYee and Shirley.

my cutie classmate! ♥ OMG see i am the tallest. they are so small ! D:
some more, they are elder than me one year. so is it my problem? Oh nooooo i dont have any problems. i am alright.
XD

u18 team setter a.k.a my best teacher in love and friends relationship-AhYap :)
eventhou was something sad happened, he is not my teacher now :( but u're still my forever friends! :))

WeiChuan a.k.a my Darling ♥ :PP

my always best setter SayJeng Ang a.k.a dear ♥

the best captain ever, HAHA. ChaiYee Chan! take one serious look :P
and please ignore the stupid who behind us. *i just noticed it not long -.-

yeah smile take two :))
guess what? She is The Best Spiker in the MSSS U18 !
congratez her for getting a present in the last u18 msss tournament :D

my u15 team's couch a.k.a u18 fast baller :D

i am in a relationship with her, HuiQi Lim :PP

Eric Koa Ah Ping! hmm, my not-real daddy's ex boyfriend. HAHA xD

ignore the number 82. LOL.

Yeaaahhhhhh You Guys Are Rocks!! I love you all ♥

My lovely Chong's Family. :))))
*babyyy Amos ! ♥

It's All About.... EVERYTHING, ANYTHINGsssss .

03-11-09 7.43 pm.
it was 2009, what a long time ago old pic when i was form one and just back from school.
with my bro's doggie, Xiao Bu :(
She's dead :'( in the stupid accident at our first day training of msss. :'(
damn you the car driver. you will get the retribution for what you did to Ah Bu.
this is the only two pics that i took with her when she's still alive.
爸爸将它埋葬在我们家对面的那座小山 :(
Rest In Peace. We miss you.♥














(space)











(space)



















(still space)


















(i need more space.)
















(nahh. SPACE.)






















STOP.






i was so relaxing. when we were going to shah alam, the first day of msss.
daddy and mummy fetching so that i only can be so relaxed :P
with Tracy Teo Rock Yee, my cousin--team's captain--teammate--schoolmate.

having McD at seksyen 3? if im not mistaken.
the final day, with Yanni, siao Ah Ni, Le Er, Shirley and Jeng.

The last day of msss, boy's Final. Trip to .. anywhere?
the noob tourist: ChaiYee, Jeng, AhNi and me.

after watched final game at seksyen 4, then we walked to seksyen 6 to find Jeng's father. He fetched us to seksyen 19 for watch the Malaysia Open Beach Volleyball. Then Klang's couch a.k.a Selangor couch too, Aunty Beng Hong fetched us to Klang bus central, we went to Jusco Bukit Tinggi had Sakae Sushi until evening.
hmmm..it was already 8pm when we took bus to Banting, and the bus which back to Dengkil was just leaving not long before! OMG we missed the bus -___-
so that we have been waited for one and half hour until the bus come, it was 10pm something after i reached home. *What a tired day xD
BUT! but, we had lots fun during the trip. We can made it joyful eventhou only four of us. :)))

- Blog post, THE END. -



Coming up next post, the belated Sunway Trip!

take one, stupid!

take two, idk what the face expression is this. LOLs.

take three, yea kissed you! :D

take four I smileeeee to you :)

We are the stupids. Dumbo :P



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.