the girl

❤ Yvonne Teo Jade.
❤ 17th April 1996
❤ Founder of:
→ @BlueFaithStreet [Instagram]
→ Blue Faith Street [FB]

❤ Born and bred in Malaysia.
❤ UCSI University KL, Bachelor of Accounting.
❤ Relationship status: ✔ by Mr. YapJinWei since 21st of November in 2013.
❤ I don't speak English, I speak Manglish. I had a dream, I have dreams. I love music, I love to sing. Nothing can change my love toward JJLin. :)


affiliates
Lim Huiqi♥
SMG Life
Amanda Mabel
Mandy Faith
Camille Co
Chuckei Baby Jane
Bwincess Nana
Ash-Oh-Tonic
Daphne Charice
Han Bin :) Farhana
Jie Xi
Vivian Sew
Maggie



Facebook
Yvonne Teo

Create Your Badge



Twitter
memories board



































Scream Here



dear visitors
Hello world ?


Hello today ?


The readers.



archives
· 三月 2009
· 四月 2009
· 五月 2009
· 六月 2009
· 七月 2009
· 八月 2009
· 九月 2009
· 十月 2009
· 十一月 2009
· 十二月 2009
· 一月 2010
· 二月 2010
· 三月 2010
· 四月 2010
· 五月 2010
· 六月 2010
· 七月 2010
· 八月 2010
· 九月 2010
· 十月 2010
· 十一月 2010
· 十二月 2010
· 一月 2011
· 二月 2011
· 三月 2011
· 四月 2011
· 五月 2011
· 六月 2011
· 七月 2011
· 八月 2011
· 九月 2011
· 十月 2011
· 十一月 2011
· 十二月 2011
· 一月 2012
· 二月 2012
· 三月 2012
· 四月 2012
· 五月 2012
· 六月 2012
· 七月 2012
· 八月 2012
· 九月 2012
· 十月 2012
· 十一月 2012
· 十二月 2012
· 一月 2013
· 二月 2013
· 三月 2013
· 四月 2013
· 五月 2013
· 六月 2013
· 八月 2013
· 九月 2013
· 十二月 2013
· 一月 2014
· 三月 2014
· 五月 2014
· 七月 2014
· 八月 2014
· 四月 2015
· 十月 2015



Seow Ying's Birthdae ♥
2011年3月9日星期三 @ 05:32 1von teo leave a comment ( 0 )
A very good night to everybody ! Sorry the later post for my dear Chole Eng Seow Ying's birthdae celebration which held at Dengkil KFC ! XD
Alright, it was a sunny Sunday, we gathered at KFC and have our lunch there *or even my breakfast
of course WanTing have bought a blue berry flavor cake, it tasted not bad too.
We stayed there for almost whole afternoon---chit-chatting, self-taking pics and keep on ordering water drinking. *LoughOutLoud
Should we sing a song to the birthdae girl? =D
happy birtdhae to youu ~
happy birthday to you ~
happy birthdaee to Ah Ying ~~
Happy Birthday To Youuu ~ ♥
love you my dear friend, do wish you stay pretty and forever friendship =)

The pretty birthday girl ♥

yummy yummy , faster cut cake lar I can't wait to eat already .
*hahaha =P

birthday girl and I ♥

cousie RockYee ♥

lovely listener SinKee Tan ♥

WanTing ♥

Birthday girl here again ! ♥

Peace ~ :D
whoops ! looks like somethings did not inside? *becos I'm the camera girl mahh. -.-

Group self take time !
Take one, FAILED !

Take two , Worst ! only take dao sendiri -.-

and after take three..four..five..six..blablabla until hundred? XD
Finally♥
Success take one ! ♥ *even if still somebody's head lost ><

Success take two ! ♥

Last pic , birthday girl's wishing (:

that's all for the 'birthday party' ! looking forward to the next birthday party alright, whose going turn?
The monthly examination is going to end OH YEA ! Last day tomorrow =D
Sejarah and KHB sure bye bye d larr.... LOL.
KL Open tournament coming soon..sure exited cos can see a lot of excellent volleyball players contrast there !
but I more prefer the friendly match with Singapore team on Saturday and Sunday.
I lost a chance to get closer with Overseas' people because I was in the Under-14 last year. Finally.. don't know whether got lengzai or lengluii see anot leh hor? wakakaka XD

*SKIP*

Today is 9.03.2011 Wednesday.
Errr...today is the....Fourth day with YOU♥ right? =)
and also the Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth......blablabla until the First Month, and Second, Third, Fourth....blablabla, can we?
Once I decided to choose to be with you, and I always will.
I miss you very much.
I do miss you at all of the time, every days, every hours, every minutes and every seconds.
I do hope you are just in front of me while I'm starting to miss you.
Moreover, I do wish our love will never end.
Should I be grateful to god? to let me got you this so such a preciously love.
I miss my boy =)

And lastly, just read this.

有人说:爱、是一种责任。 现在我才明白、原来责任、就是一辈子。

我不是碰不到更好的、而是因为已经有了你、 我不想再碰到更好的、

我不是不会对别人动心、 而是因为已经有了你、我就觉得没必要再对其他人动心、

我不是不会爱上别的人、而是我更加懂得珍惜你、

能在一起不容易、已经选定的人就不要随便放手、

世界上好的人数不清、但遇到你就已经足够、

即使你不是最好的、甚至不是最合适我的、但却是我最珍惜的、

缺点可以改正、性格可以磨合、但机会失去了就再也没有了、

有人说:爱、是一种责任。

现在我才明白、原来责任、就是一辈子。

现在想想为什么那么多在激情之后变平淡了的感情能一步步坚持到了最后。

除了已经习惯、爱到深处之外,

应该还有两个人的互相搀扶、不离不弃吧。

即使有些没有走到最后、也不必责怪谁、美好的不一定是结局。

还有过程、爱了、就爱了。

不是寂寞才爱、只因爱才寂寞。多了一份牵挂、多了一种思念。

从不肯说想念的你我也开始想念彼此,

不想太依赖的你我也开始互相依偎。

这是爱、承诺、责任。生死相依的结合。

爱一个人不容易、只爱一个人更不容易。

相信彼此能坚守这份爱今生今世。

因为:

我、已经选择了你、你叫我怎么放弃。

*even if didn't as so serious as this? but I do just wish like this. =)

Good nights and sweet dreams to everybody.


请不要把"距离"当作借口.
I Love You Darling.



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.