the girl

❤ Yvonne Teo Jade.
❤ 17th April 1996
❤ Founder of:
→ @BlueFaithStreet [Instagram]
→ Blue Faith Street [FB]

❤ Born and bred in Malaysia.
❤ UCSI University KL, Bachelor of Accounting.
❤ Relationship status: ✔ by Mr. YapJinWei since 21st of November in 2013.
❤ I don't speak English, I speak Manglish. I had a dream, I have dreams. I love music, I love to sing. Nothing can change my love toward JJLin. :)


affiliates
Lim Huiqi♥
SMG Life
Amanda Mabel
Mandy Faith
Camille Co
Chuckei Baby Jane
Bwincess Nana
Ash-Oh-Tonic
Daphne Charice
Han Bin :) Farhana
Jie Xi
Vivian Sew
Maggie



Facebook
Yvonne Teo

Create Your Badge



Twitter
memories board



































Scream Here



dear visitors
Hello world ?


Hello today ?


The readers.



archives
· 三月 2009
· 四月 2009
· 五月 2009
· 六月 2009
· 七月 2009
· 八月 2009
· 九月 2009
· 十月 2009
· 十一月 2009
· 十二月 2009
· 一月 2010
· 二月 2010
· 三月 2010
· 四月 2010
· 五月 2010
· 六月 2010
· 七月 2010
· 八月 2010
· 九月 2010
· 十月 2010
· 十一月 2010
· 十二月 2010
· 一月 2011
· 二月 2011
· 三月 2011
· 四月 2011
· 五月 2011
· 六月 2011
· 七月 2011
· 八月 2011
· 九月 2011
· 十月 2011
· 十一月 2011
· 十二月 2011
· 一月 2012
· 二月 2012
· 三月 2012
· 四月 2012
· 五月 2012
· 六月 2012
· 七月 2012
· 八月 2012
· 九月 2012
· 十月 2012
· 十一月 2012
· 十二月 2012
· 一月 2013
· 二月 2013
· 三月 2013
· 四月 2013
· 五月 2013
· 六月 2013
· 八月 2013
· 九月 2013
· 十二月 2013
· 一月 2014
· 三月 2014
· 五月 2014
· 七月 2014
· 八月 2014
· 四月 2015
· 十月 2015



Redang Post (: ♥
2011年3月26日星期六 @ 07:54 1von teo leave a comment ( 0 )
Redang Trip Day One

Just arrived Terengganu airport, and going to Redang by boat.
The suffer time is coming soon, when we were walking to go on the boat -__-

Second Brother and I ♥
I vomit when I was on the boat. Oh No even mom and aunt also vomit
-___-

Finally we reached Redang ! Good bye suffer time ! :P
Do we look alike? HAHA (:

Me :D

thanks to the photographer.
always take the photo when I was not ready yet -__-
*dont jealous of my chin XD

Urghh ! I know I am fat -__-
but brother and cousies said it has the duno what "feeling" inside this picture, so that I just set it as my Facebook profile pic =)

Act cool ! You are not suit. HAHAHA XD

With brother's sunglasses. =X

Woots ! this one got yeng dao.. Bwahahaha XP
After checked in to the resort, then prepared for the first snorkeling.
I dont really enjoy the snorkeling cos I'm not-so-interesting on it. *WhatTheSucks english?

At the evening of the island ♥
Finally finished snorkeling ! Went back to resort bath, and rest for 3 to 4 hours I think. And then going to have our dinner.

The Pretty Seaside ♥

The buffet dinner of the day.
Sorry for the worst photographer, it's not so nice alright? -__-

After dinner ~ Clubbing time !

Supper? the not-so-tasted-nice chicken chop -.-


Day two in Redang.
Me and the noob youngest brother.
later going to snorkeling at Merine park. *sorry if spelling wrong.
focus on the seaside (:

Can you find my youngest noobbie bro? LOL :P

Pose-ing?

again :S

Yvonne ♥

trying to hold the hill? Funny bro betul !

It was afternoon :)
going to have lunch and waiting elder brother at the balcony of resort.
♥

Skipped the whole day's activities until the night after dinner.
Table tennis? idk the real name.

Cousie HaoJue, Uncle Dennis and noob me -_-

blur blur. with the XXL cloth ! -__-
*WindsonTeoSengFung is the photographer ! XP

after table tennis, staying at cafe with family.

LOL what the noob face and brother.

The funny siblings take one ! :E

The noob siblings take two =3=

The perasan siblings take three ! =S

The night shoot of the island. *clubbing alright? LOL.

DAY 3 , good bye Redang.
it is not a very nice resort but at least still pass. *what a perasan person-.-


Love the light effect♥ but my face was failed -__-

Cousie and me ♥

Say Hi again (:

good bye Redang, wish next time I will have more fun at here.
*sure still have next time? -.-



ilovemyboy. ♥



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.