the girl

❤ Yvonne Teo Jade.
❤ 17th April 1996
❤ Founder of:
→ @BlueFaithStreet [Instagram]
→ Blue Faith Street [FB]

❤ Born and bred in Malaysia.
❤ UCSI University KL, Bachelor of Accounting.
❤ Relationship status: ✔ by Mr. YapJinWei since 21st of November in 2013.
❤ I don't speak English, I speak Manglish. I had a dream, I have dreams. I love music, I love to sing. Nothing can change my love toward JJLin. :)


affiliates
Lim Huiqi♥
SMG Life
Amanda Mabel
Mandy Faith
Camille Co
Chuckei Baby Jane
Bwincess Nana
Ash-Oh-Tonic
Daphne Charice
Han Bin :) Farhana
Jie Xi
Vivian Sew
Maggie



Facebook
Yvonne Teo

Create Your Badge



Twitter
memories board



































Scream Here



dear visitors
Hello world ?


Hello today ?


The readers.



archives
· 三月 2009
· 四月 2009
· 五月 2009
· 六月 2009
· 七月 2009
· 八月 2009
· 九月 2009
· 十月 2009
· 十一月 2009
· 十二月 2009
· 一月 2010
· 二月 2010
· 三月 2010
· 四月 2010
· 五月 2010
· 六月 2010
· 七月 2010
· 八月 2010
· 九月 2010
· 十月 2010
· 十一月 2010
· 十二月 2010
· 一月 2011
· 二月 2011
· 三月 2011
· 四月 2011
· 五月 2011
· 六月 2011
· 七月 2011
· 八月 2011
· 九月 2011
· 十月 2011
· 十一月 2011
· 十二月 2011
· 一月 2012
· 二月 2012
· 三月 2012
· 四月 2012
· 五月 2012
· 六月 2012
· 七月 2012
· 八月 2012
· 九月 2012
· 十月 2012
· 十一月 2012
· 十二月 2012
· 一月 2013
· 二月 2013
· 三月 2013
· 四月 2013
· 五月 2013
· 六月 2013
· 八月 2013
· 九月 2013
· 十二月 2013
· 一月 2014
· 三月 2014
· 五月 2014
· 七月 2014
· 八月 2014
· 四月 2015
· 十月 2015



Tears tears tears !! :'(
2011年2月19日星期六 @ 06:59 1von teo leave a comment ( 0 )
Today, 19.02.2011. I will never be forgot today, The last day wore the same school uniform, and stayed at the same school, same perhimpunan, rest at a same time and also back home at the same time..
I dont know what I done when school today, but I just know, I keep on looking at u, focus on your back, your side, and everything of....
Why? because I want to remember the looks of u when wearing school uniform..
I think this might be the last day, the last moment that we were wearing the school uniform with the same school logo.. Not might be, is Must Be. :(
Nothing is surrounding me, just looked at u, I just wanna keep it in my mind until I die.. or maybe it's just until the day I find my true love.

If I had to live my life without u near me.. the days would all be empty and the nights would seem so long..
with u I see forever oh so clearly, I might have been in love before but I never felt this strong..
Our dreams are young and we both know, they'll take us where we want to go..
hold me now, touch me now, I dont want to live without u..

Nothing's gonna change my heart for u, u ought know how much I like u, one thing u can be sure of --- I'll never ask for more than your love..
Nothing's gonna change my heart for u, u ought know how much I like u..
The world may change my whole life through but nothing's gonna change my heart for u....

The 3rd day.
it's 12.11am now. I'm also tears drop today.. sorry that I cant done the things u want me to do..
but I swear, I'm really doing my best to not cry for u.. but who can control the tears?
I know it's not worth. yes I'm really know..

I had told myself Do Not Cry when the days u got to leave me.. I whispered, I shouted, I wont cry! I want u stay! I dont want u leave..

When I was fighting for a target, to reach the same level with u, I thought it was very easy but who knows, just a return back, then u've already reached the much higher level, which I will never reach the level of..
u dont know how much it's hurt, but I'm selfish I know, so that I couldn't make any comment on it..
just a moment, I was feeling like u're going to belong with me. but in fact is, IMPOSSIBLE.
still the same, I'm really very preciously the moment when we were only staying with each other, even though only awhile..
however it were past. and also will not be happened in the future. *since u said u have to go..
and also will not willing to do that so..

Wherever u go, whatever u do, I will be right here waiting for u..
whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for u....

u broke our every promises. u never done our every promises...
love couldn't be forced. maybe 5 years more later? we will feel ridiculous for our thinking now.
I just hope u're still right here be the way u are...

a very good bye to u anyway.
remember our achievement, the BEST in MSSS this year..and even at MSSM.
Do Not Forget It. and Do Not Forget ME.
good bye. ♥
all the best to u.




tomorrow Putrajaya Open tournament .
I'm in the first team.
but I had no any mood to play it..
just wish I wont do any mistake when the game.
Monday is going to Bandung, Indonesia with Uncle Dennis&Aunt Marber.
will be back on thurs.
OFF Here, good night everybody..
*sorry that I hurt u.......... =(



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.