the girl

❤ Yvonne Teo Jade.
❤ 17th April 1996
❤ Founder of:
→ @BlueFaithStreet [Instagram]
→ Blue Faith Street [FB]

❤ Born and bred in Malaysia.
❤ UCSI University KL, Bachelor of Accounting.
❤ Relationship status: ✔ by Mr. YapJinWei since 21st of November in 2013.
❤ I don't speak English, I speak Manglish. I had a dream, I have dreams. I love music, I love to sing. Nothing can change my love toward JJLin. :)


affiliates
Lim Huiqi♥
SMG Life
Amanda Mabel
Mandy Faith
Camille Co
Chuckei Baby Jane
Bwincess Nana
Ash-Oh-Tonic
Daphne Charice
Han Bin :) Farhana
Jie Xi
Vivian Sew
Maggie



Facebook
Yvonne Teo

Create Your Badge



Twitter
memories board



































Scream Here



dear visitors
Hello world ?


Hello today ?


The readers.



archives
· 三月 2009
· 四月 2009
· 五月 2009
· 六月 2009
· 七月 2009
· 八月 2009
· 九月 2009
· 十月 2009
· 十一月 2009
· 十二月 2009
· 一月 2010
· 二月 2010
· 三月 2010
· 四月 2010
· 五月 2010
· 六月 2010
· 七月 2010
· 八月 2010
· 九月 2010
· 十月 2010
· 十一月 2010
· 十二月 2010
· 一月 2011
· 二月 2011
· 三月 2011
· 四月 2011
· 五月 2011
· 六月 2011
· 七月 2011
· 八月 2011
· 九月 2011
· 十月 2011
· 十一月 2011
· 十二月 2011
· 一月 2012
· 二月 2012
· 三月 2012
· 四月 2012
· 五月 2012
· 六月 2012
· 七月 2012
· 八月 2012
· 九月 2012
· 十月 2012
· 十一月 2012
· 十二月 2012
· 一月 2013
· 二月 2013
· 三月 2013
· 四月 2013
· 五月 2013
· 六月 2013
· 八月 2013
· 九月 2013
· 十二月 2013
· 一月 2014
· 三月 2014
· 五月 2014
· 七月 2014
· 八月 2014
· 四月 2015
· 十月 2015



Under 14. Part 1
2010年12月20日星期一 @ 08:11 1von teo leave a comment ( 0 )
Hello all. Finally, I am back :)

it wasn't a nice "trip" to me. I cried when I was staying at Johor.
What can I say? I am not in the players, so what?!
I didn't betray SELANGOR. I Support SELANGOR, okay?

Yes Im really very fren with Kelly. She's from Pahang. So what?!
我要交什么朋友也要经过你们的同意吗? 那我穿什么衣吃什么饭倒不如也由你们管好了.
Whatever. It was past! I endured! urghhh.
My number 9 jersey, and number 12 also. I will be back next year.
I will to get back all of the things which belonged me at first.

2011 Under 16! Wait for me! I am comming.

So, back to here, Selangor boys and girls also got 6th. OMG. =.=+
Last year Selangor boys got CHAMPION! becoz had the best sever SJQ ma.. XD
haiz. but never mind la. Next year we u16 Fight again!! :D

Pictures Time! :D
at first, I would want to start from the first day of U14 Selangor Open tournament at Shah Alam until the Last day of MILO MALAYSIA YOUTH (U14) VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2010
at Johor. :)
p/s: and also some of my daily life between the tournament(s).
So, it's gonna to be a lot of pictures, and I seperate it in two parts. :)


u14 Selangor Open at Shah Alam Seksyen 4. (3-5/12/2010)

AHAHA. This was my first time wore Number 9 Jersey!♥

Yeah~Rock Yee and I ♥

Jersey number 7,8 and 9!
My new teammate, Ying Shung from Seri KL :)


Between, we went to NILAI on the second day of the tournament, it was game of Boys, not girls so we had a day to rest. But teacher still want us had a training, of course we had, to changed our strategy to fight for the last day! :D
when we were training, suddenly teacher received her son's called. Gosh, they were playing an open tournament at Nilai that time, and teacher will going to watch them after our training, then I asked teacher for following she goes. LOL. After me, then RockYee, Sherry, and we asked Yoong to follow us too. Laugh Out Loud. HAHA.
We left from Dengkil after we finished training and bathed, reached Nilai. Ehh, Eric was joining the tournament too! o.O
But three of us, Rock Yee and Sherry and I were just busying to take photo at there. LOLs.
They won two match and Lost Navy if I ain't mistaken.


Peace~ :DD
urghh...cant tahan me right? :PP
paiseh ma.... XD

JUMP! I and RockYee :)

The Final day, watching boys final game and having our lunch. BWAHAHA XD

Guess what? This is the day that I've got selected into the 12 players! :DD
But I don't know, whether is it a good things to me?

Training Camp at Shah Alam,seksyen 4 (7-11/12/2010)

I stayed at baby theng's (Leyin's) House Three days and Huey Ching's two days. Five days three night without my sweet bed. urghhh. I did it! HAHAHA.

with Leyin, Thank you so much my sweety, when the days at Johor. :)

I like this shirt. However it wasn't mine. :(
thanks brother for borrowed me this. I scared I not enough shirt to wear during the training days I didn't at home. HAHAHA.

With Audreyyyyyyyyy!
Thank you very extremly alot my dear.
You are the only one who trust me. You gave me warm~ :DDD

I Love You ♥♥

The first day at Huey Ching's house.
See, I know I was like a abnormal person =______=
can take picture at anywhere anytime. HAHAHA. :PPPP

Training! wore my captain--Yaw Yaw's shirt!
She's from Seri Kembangan, that's why she got this shirt. Asean game's. LOL.

The last night at Huey Ching's house, having my dinner or even was Supper! cos that time was already 12 o'clock something when we reached her house. the training were always until quite late. ;(

cos Huey Ching's parents were back, so some of us slept at her K Room. See how a rich girl is her? LOLs. ignore our stuff please. I know it were really...very...BAD. XD

AHAHAHAHA. ><

special took of our stuff. HAHAHA XD


At Johor. (12-17/12/2010)

bathed at Sir's hotel. Guess where we stayed. At school, Classroom!
owh goshhhhh. the toilet, sot sot de. sometimes will dont hv water, how to bath?!

2010.
Kelly asked me to take down this. LOLs.
Selangor vs Penang.
(I miss number 3.... ><)



Dinner time!
Le Yin, Audrey♥, I and Yin Ying.
She's only 12 years old! from Seri Kembangan. :)

I know those players who at left side are Penang's girls.
and the Stage. ♥

The first dish. did u see the head of fish? hehehe..solved by Ah Long gor gor dy la! XD
He was boy's trainer and also is Malaysia Beach Volleyball Player.
I just saw him on TV and News paper before I joined Selangor team, I thought he was a serious person or what..but who knows, he was a very funny person..HAHA. at least I called him Ah Long gor gor he still will gave me a quite cute de respond. Just open his eyes big big and looked at me. LOLs.

PAHANG. Captain-Kelly Chia~ XD

SELANGOR-boy's couch (Teacher Xu) and my couch Lim sir.
*owh gosh, P.Penang was just beside us! X)

Kelly! ♥
she curi-curi kissed me wan ;(
XD

in the toilet. Leyin and I :)

Leyin, Choi Yaw and me ♥

smiles~ :DDD

:))))

Us again! :)

can u see that? U14.
Souvenir from organiser. :)

:D

self captured pulak XD

Selangor 2010 Under 14 Girls players. with trainers and couches. :)



hmmm.. tat's all of Part 1.
to be continue at part 2.
Penang Number 3 is comming soon~ XD
stay tune :D
good nights all ♥



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.