the girl

❤ Yvonne Teo Jade.
❤ 17th April 1996
❤ Founder of:
→ @BlueFaithStreet [Instagram]
→ Blue Faith Street [FB]

❤ Born and bred in Malaysia.
❤ UCSI University KL, Bachelor of Accounting.
❤ Relationship status: ✔ by Mr. YapJinWei since 21st of November in 2013.
❤ I don't speak English, I speak Manglish. I had a dream, I have dreams. I love music, I love to sing. Nothing can change my love toward JJLin. :)


affiliates
Lim Huiqi♥
SMG Life
Amanda Mabel
Mandy Faith
Camille Co
Chuckei Baby Jane
Bwincess Nana
Ash-Oh-Tonic
Daphne Charice
Han Bin :) Farhana
Jie Xi
Vivian Sew
Maggie



Facebook
Yvonne Teo

Create Your Badge



Twitter
memories board



































Scream Here



dear visitors
Hello world ?


Hello today ?


The readers.



archives
· 三月 2009
· 四月 2009
· 五月 2009
· 六月 2009
· 七月 2009
· 八月 2009
· 九月 2009
· 十月 2009
· 十一月 2009
· 十二月 2009
· 一月 2010
· 二月 2010
· 三月 2010
· 四月 2010
· 五月 2010
· 六月 2010
· 七月 2010
· 八月 2010
· 九月 2010
· 十月 2010
· 十一月 2010
· 十二月 2010
· 一月 2011
· 二月 2011
· 三月 2011
· 四月 2011
· 五月 2011
· 六月 2011
· 七月 2011
· 八月 2011
· 九月 2011
· 十月 2011
· 十一月 2011
· 十二月 2011
· 一月 2012
· 二月 2012
· 三月 2012
· 四月 2012
· 五月 2012
· 六月 2012
· 七月 2012
· 八月 2012
· 九月 2012
· 十月 2012
· 十一月 2012
· 十二月 2012
· 一月 2013
· 二月 2013
· 三月 2013
· 四月 2013
· 五月 2013
· 六月 2013
· 八月 2013
· 九月 2013
· 十二月 2013
· 一月 2014
· 三月 2014
· 五月 2014
· 七月 2014
· 八月 2014
· 四月 2015
· 十月 2015



Numbers! ♥
2010年12月30日星期四 @ 18:54 1von teo leave a comment ( 0 )
OMG, today is the last day of 2010! *zo meh gam fai gehh? o.O
It's so a meaningless holidays -.- But today will have a little count down party at my house with some of my volleyball friends! *school friends also :P
I saw this at Facebook, quite alot people play xia :D

inbox me any number between 1 and 5000 and I'll make my status your number and what I think about you. Fun thing is, only you and me know what your number is. I dare you to post this as your status. (:

My number is 4.17912 , curious why? HAHAHA. got reasons punya... I dare to post out on my blog but just for a memorial. It's really a nice game. I receive so many people's comment about me! :P So, this will be a long long post but all are just my stuff. Just ignore it if you don't like. I didn't force you to see :)


Me - Xiiao Gui

1128:
we know each other at WCFC. When I know you're JJ lover also, then we everytime just argue about JJ is belong to who but you are always the winner -.- eh eh love HEBE also love SHE also and who else? I ♥ JJ only leh, zhuan yi rite? HAHAHA. anyway, you are so such a cute and funny girl that I know at internet, wish we still can contact at internet and every time argue abt JJ's? blekk :PP ♥

Xiiao Guii - Me

♥ 4.17912
lengmoi 皮癢?1-5000的數字你還有decimal place?!=.=
對 在WCFC認識你滴~
每次跟你聊都是 JJ 不~是跟你吵 我是贏家:DD
你你你 存錢了嗎?等JJ來 你要去買票的wor ishh VIP^^
還有 咱們倆都一樣花心
俺喜歡JJ和s.h.e 你!JJ ,chean,還有justin bieber ! 大家公平jek :D
我愛你 ! 也愛JJ xD ♥


Me - Vivian Sew Yin From Sabak Bernam

0810:

we know at FB. and our first meet was when MSSS at K.S this year, rite?HAHA. I still rmb our first saw each other was when we all were watching game at the audience seat pulak XD Nice to have you this friends, you acc me whenever I need somebody to talk, you comfort me, these are what I needed when I'm unhappy. :) We are VOLLEYBALL LOVER♥ ILU my dear friend :D Forever! ♥

Vivian - me
[ 4.17912 ]
My dear ^^ I happy be frien wif u :D u r jj de super fans ♥ ..^^ U r a friendly person B-) We 1st time meet on msss at ks =] i wanna bcum ur follower..I wan u be happy girl..(: u r not alone~coz u got me tis frien~Be happy my dear ♥

2010 wanna pass alrdy~Come on~all the bad thgs wil pass it ;-) we juz bring the good memories coming to 2011 enough :-D & start a new life ^.~ gambateh!! Vb kaki here :D ♥


Me - Yanni Ong From Klang

08:
know u through VOLLEYBALL! 1st saw u at last year MSSS, many ppl said u're a very good vbl player. Admire weih~ rmb our 1st hang out to Sunway? had a very nice chat with u, u're humour! btw, thank u so much when u16 selection called me to relax. I looked so stupid that time coz it was my 1st time -.- U're so a friendly person that I know in vb. Hope to have a game with you, but don't spike my head k? HAHA XD ♥

Yanni - Me

‎4.17912- Haha... U who was let me terkejut when I knw yr age! Haha... U look super mature n face look leng! Hahaha... In volleyball life, u have many chance to ply. But have to train hard too. I trust u can do it. U stil young, stil have many many things need to learn. +you Ya. Nice to meet u!


Kelly C.WayWay From Pahang - Me
4.17912: *why so long O.O
oh yeahhhh :D
1. through FB :D
2. it's nice chatting vf u at the corridor :D
3. you're as pretty as Yvonne Teo's picture :)
4. hope to see you again :(
Me - Kelly

1314♥
know you through FB cos...ehem. you know I know enough le :X
Idk we can be friends as good as now even met each other face by face! Nice to have you this friend. Had a very nice chat with you too and thank you so much for acc me in the tournament week. I miss you ;( Rmb our promised? U16 :) You are as pretty and cute and friendly as a Pahang volleyball player that I knew! :D Friends Forever! Love you :D ♥


L.LeongSiang From Pahang - Me
4.17912:
i nt very know about u leh.. haha~
just that time seen the photo u with kelly like very good n saw yr face pretty xia so go say halo with u lo :P haha.. hope u dun mind..
n u r the last person wish me get champion.. haha~
anyway,good luck for yr pmr ^^ +u..
Me - LeongSiang

1111: *nice number! :P
HAHA. same here not very know you. LOL. sure la I won't mind cos you said I pretty xia wor. shuang dao dy lo. HAHAHA XD
As I heard from my friends you're a very good setter in volleyball, everyball sure use set d even though first ball come very low, rite? don't you're a best setter? haha. Sure! and good luck to you in SPM too : ))


Me - Lee Man Hinn From Pahang

999:
Nice nice nice number! ♥
first saw you at Johor, and after we back through FB to know each other more, is it? HAHA. You are a good ribelo, I like your first ball! :D Please don't to give up volleyball even if anything happen, can just tell me if you willing, I'll try to help you to solve the problem :) make a promise, I want to see you at next year u16 okay? :D all the best, Wish our friendship forever :)


Me - THChing From S.k

12:
it's great to know you. I had a very extremely memorable training with you before the tournament. Our first saw each other is at u16 selection isn't it? LOL. When I first saw you at dengkil's training and I was like 'OMG this girl, spiking damn geng la' straight line and diagonal also can. Owh and your first ball too! Walao eh, admire your first ball la. Wish you all the best in the new year 2011.

THChing - Me
4.17912! ♥ hello :)
I met you at u-16 selection..dengkil..u-14 tournament. Rmb I slept at your house? we can talk any topic :) sincerely , state training was the best! eventhough there's upsides down btw the days at johor but still you're my friend no matter what. I'm sorry :( I hope to see you again in msss u-15 next year as friendship.
P.S: can you ignore the ability and be friends? :')
loves from teyhueyching :D

Me - Audreyyyyy From Petaling Utama

Number 9!
Know you through VOLLEYBALL! :D
we had a wonderful memory at the training. Idk what can I talk about you but just APPRECIATED! Just a word could talk to you that is Thank You Thank You and THANK YOU!! You gave me the warm, you choose to trust me, these were what I felt super-duper Touched! OMG, Luckily I got You, I LOVE YOU MY DEARRR forever and ever! Friendsss indeed, ILY X999999999999999 ! ♥

Audrey - Me
‎4.17912 :) ♥ Hello Dear ! ♥ , I'll be there for you no matter what okay ? :DD ♥ And , I Love You toooooooooooo !! :DD ♥ We'll work hard for volleyball together okay ? :D All the best in the year 2011 ! ♥ - love , audreyyyyy ! ♥


will be uploaded more soon if I still received any comments. :D
yesterday, or can say today. I slept at 6.15AM and awake at 8.30 AM cos want to go pasar to buy something for tonight's party. Why I slept so late? Only she knows.
I Just Want DVC's volleyball players to be friends with me.
Chan Chai Yee, Shirley Eng, Susan Sim, Teoh Yoke Yoong, Ang Say Jeng, Sherry Thew, Tracy Teo and so on. I Love You All. Happy New Year ♥



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.