the girl

❤ Yvonne Teo Jade.
❤ 17th April 1996
❤ Founder of:
→ @BlueFaithStreet [Instagram]
→ Blue Faith Street [FB]

❤ Born and bred in Malaysia.
❤ UCSI University KL, Bachelor of Accounting.
❤ Relationship status: ✔ by Mr. YapJinWei since 21st of November in 2013.
❤ I don't speak English, I speak Manglish. I had a dream, I have dreams. I love music, I love to sing. Nothing can change my love toward JJLin. :)


affiliates
Lim Huiqi♥
SMG Life
Amanda Mabel
Mandy Faith
Camille Co
Chuckei Baby Jane
Bwincess Nana
Ash-Oh-Tonic
Daphne Charice
Han Bin :) Farhana
Jie Xi
Vivian Sew
Maggie



Facebook
Yvonne Teo

Create Your Badge



Twitter
memories board



































Scream Here



dear visitors
Hello world ?


Hello today ?


The readers.



archives
· 三月 2009
· 四月 2009
· 五月 2009
· 六月 2009
· 七月 2009
· 八月 2009
· 九月 2009
· 十月 2009
· 十一月 2009
· 十二月 2009
· 一月 2010
· 二月 2010
· 三月 2010
· 四月 2010
· 五月 2010
· 六月 2010
· 七月 2010
· 八月 2010
· 九月 2010
· 十月 2010
· 十一月 2010
· 十二月 2010
· 一月 2011
· 二月 2011
· 三月 2011
· 四月 2011
· 五月 2011
· 六月 2011
· 七月 2011
· 八月 2011
· 九月 2011
· 十月 2011
· 十一月 2011
· 十二月 2011
· 一月 2012
· 二月 2012
· 三月 2012
· 四月 2012
· 五月 2012
· 六月 2012
· 七月 2012
· 八月 2012
· 九月 2012
· 十月 2012
· 十一月 2012
· 十二月 2012
· 一月 2013
· 二月 2013
· 三月 2013
· 四月 2013
· 五月 2013
· 六月 2013
· 八月 2013
· 九月 2013
· 十二月 2013
· 一月 2014
· 三月 2014
· 五月 2014
· 七月 2014
· 八月 2014
· 四月 2015
· 十月 2015



Twin Tower Tournament@ISKL
2010年9月27日星期一 @ 09:58 1von teo leave a comment ( 0 )
Something were edited. pls check it out!:)

Hello all! :DD

It has been quite a "long" time i din update my blog. LOL.
These are the
Twin Tower Tournament where took place at ISKL on last Friday&Saturday.
(24/09/10-25/09/10)
I met some of my friends there again..
But I forgot to take picture with them. :(
It's ok, still have chance de. If I train more harder. LOL.
Well,
Girls got Second and Boys got Champion. =.="
Same as last month ISKL tournament results what.
My Bro said, they always got Cham, until sienz liao. zzz.
Actually it wasn't a nice tournament for me.
I Hate It.
I prefer to stay at home than went the tournament.
But, luckily I took some pictures there, makes my phone's memory card Full. LOL.

DAY One. 24/09


We were just reached there, and I tied up my front hair randomly. Who knows the effect was quite nicely. I Love It =)

Hmm..When girls were supporting boys team versus KwangHwa. Unluckily they lost. I'm drinking my lovely Milo and photo taking by Sherry, but the SHIRLEY ENG suddenly join me, and I still don't know she was ready to take photo with me. zzz.
COMMENT pls~ I Like This Pic.
This is the nicest photo I've ever took with Shirley! LOL.

Lalala~Having my Lunch-Egg Sandwiches. I love it so much. The bread is full of eggs. I went ISKL three times, then I bought it for my meal three times. =))



I can't live without Music. :)
When brothers they were playing game with kwang hwa, I was zi lian-ing(taking photo), lunch-ing and music-ing. LOL. Using bro's new headset. heheeeXD

mmm. wondering something? or sadding becoz of somebody din find me one week ago. :(


DAY Two. 25/09

Photo-taken by Alex Tan. yong sui dao~ ==
* wad laa! is bcoz his 拍照技术 extreme bad ma! ;(


kissin, kissin. actually i dont like tis. so paiseh u know! ==

Peace! Heheee :DD * I Love My Smile~ XD

Sampat Sherry! bwahahahaha XD


Yeah~One of the best server-NO11 Eric Koa Ah Ping!

nehh, another of the best server too! NO12! Windson Teo Seng Fung!
*My bro lohh. =.=

Yay! CHAMPION! The NO11 and NO12. and the right-side,

"Edited here: for those who saw this post before, you guys should know something already dissapear. Then you could just forget it. I AM DAMN REGRETED TO PRAISED HIM LIKE THIS. It's Not Worth to me. okay? hmm. Justt focus on the NO11 n 12, another please Ignore. Thanks."



Ok then, the Boys' finale game with ISKL was damn excited. They lost and got ZERO at first. Omg. WHY? because without our girls support laa! of course they lost :PP
Heyy, sorry arh. coz we are having our dinner ma. The person in charge of ISKL called us go dee. Then when we finished our dinner, we fast fast go inside the court. And shout-out-loudly:
DENGKIL! OI! DENGKIL! JIAYOU!

they only got back mark. LOL.
Oh yea, the players who got the Special "All" Star medal were:
Girls: First-Chai Yee Second-Susan
Boys: First-Jian Qin Second-Wilson Third-Ah Ping
Sorry la because I dunnow how to spell the "All" star, I think my spelling was wrong then I only put a symbol there.


After that, girls went shower. We are so smelly~ Of course self-captured with friends at toilet. bwahahaha XD
Photo taken by Jeng. Honestly, I dunnoe when did she took this photo. Ugly mie!

Sherry :DD

Dont curi see mie shower arh! XDD

huu~after shower~ :D We are so fragrant! : )))
with the sha por Shirley! She's showing her long long front hair. like ghost~ XDD


Pictures time! with all of the players :D

This is Alex Tan Aik Ling. Selangor blocker. :)

The best player in the team--Chai Yee!

See the medal, she got two. One is the second place medal and another one is ''ALL'' STAR medal. It's meant to praise and encourage those players who performed very well in the game.
Another star is SUSAN. the captain.

Ah Ping! He got the special medal too!
hmm. dont be confused. the special medal I'm holding wasn't mine, is ChaiYee borrowed mie dee. XD

The ISKL NO2! She's very very cutie and prettie! ♥

And Lastly, with our couch- WILSON LIM BOON KONG.

From the upper left-side:
ChaiYee, Susan. MIE, Wilson, Shirley, RockYee, Sherry,
and lower side are Yoke Yoong and Jeng.

Thanks to Wilson alot.
Because of you, we won.

__By the players but not included mie.

WHY? Hehe. you will get it soon. but need to wait. be patienced har. XP


Hmm.. Heard some Great news? The Under-Fourteen tournament is carry on as usual!
YAY! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Perhaps they wouldn't hold the Selangor Open but direct have a selection for choose players to represent Selangor Team.
When I hear this news, my hopes is suddenly back again.
SELANGOR. State player.
My Dreams could be continue.

I was glad but wonder too. Last time Puan Ng told the u14 players will take part the tournament. but suddenly she said Selangor is not going to take part the MSSM. Chill.
Wish I will achieve my target. do hopes I won't dissapoint again, suddenly tell me the tournament is cancel. ==
Selangor is my dream.
I ain't give up.





Yvonne.


You let me sad, You let me dissapointed.
I lost myself because of You.



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.