the girl

❤ Yvonne Teo Jade.
❤ 17th April 1996
❤ Founder of:
→ @BlueFaithStreet [Instagram]
→ Blue Faith Street [FB]

❤ Born and bred in Malaysia.
❤ UCSI University KL, Bachelor of Accounting.
❤ Relationship status: ✔ by Mr. YapJinWei since 21st of November in 2013.
❤ I don't speak English, I speak Manglish. I had a dream, I have dreams. I love music, I love to sing. Nothing can change my love toward JJLin. :)


affiliates
Lim Huiqi♥
SMG Life
Amanda Mabel
Mandy Faith
Camille Co
Chuckei Baby Jane
Bwincess Nana
Ash-Oh-Tonic
Daphne Charice
Han Bin :) Farhana
Jie Xi
Vivian Sew
Maggie



Facebook
Yvonne Teo

Create Your Badge



Twitter
memories board



































Scream Here



dear visitors
Hello world ?


Hello today ?


The readers.



archives
· 三月 2009
· 四月 2009
· 五月 2009
· 六月 2009
· 七月 2009
· 八月 2009
· 九月 2009
· 十月 2009
· 十一月 2009
· 十二月 2009
· 一月 2010
· 二月 2010
· 三月 2010
· 四月 2010
· 五月 2010
· 六月 2010
· 七月 2010
· 八月 2010
· 九月 2010
· 十月 2010
· 十一月 2010
· 十二月 2010
· 一月 2011
· 二月 2011
· 三月 2011
· 四月 2011
· 五月 2011
· 六月 2011
· 七月 2011
· 八月 2011
· 九月 2011
· 十月 2011
· 十一月 2011
· 十二月 2011
· 一月 2012
· 二月 2012
· 三月 2012
· 四月 2012
· 五月 2012
· 六月 2012
· 七月 2012
· 八月 2012
· 九月 2012
· 十月 2012
· 十一月 2012
· 十二月 2012
· 一月 2013
· 二月 2013
· 三月 2013
· 四月 2013
· 五月 2013
· 六月 2013
· 八月 2013
· 九月 2013
· 十二月 2013
· 一月 2014
· 三月 2014
· 五月 2014
· 七月 2014
· 八月 2014
· 四月 2015
· 十月 2015



Nightmare T_T
2010年8月18日星期三 @ 18:17 1von teo leave a comment ( 0 )
Good morning everybody~ ^^

Now is 9 o'clock, I woke up at 8 O'clock! Omg can't believe that right? lol. Actually I want write this post by using Chinese de. But suddenly prefer to write English, err the feeling ma. hahahaha.
Why I will be an early bird today? Hmm.. because I dreamed somethings bad related HIM. Is it Nightmare? That was sooo Terrible, Horrible, and..... vegetable! LOL :PP
I dreamed that he got a new Lover, at our school, the corridor behind the class 1A/3A near the car park there. They are whispering, suddenly he Hug the girl! I stand in front of him but abit distance far from him la, they couldn't see me in the distance between us but he saw me unintentionally, I was so shocked in the moment......

After that then... the place of the dreamed was changed, it's Old Town. I went there with my mum, brothers, and some of my friends were Shirley and some more. I can't really remember the persons who were appearing in my dreamed, but Shirley is the one I can remember the clearest, without any reason... And some unhappy things were happen, I saw my phone after I cried. Remember, it was in the bad bad dream. Nichold and Ye called me but I missed it. Well guys, I do dare to admit it because it is real that he really appeared in the shxt dream ma. Haiya how you guys would like to luan think then up to you. I just wrote the truth.

He called again and I've picked up the called and the caller have asked me something. It was a girl's voice, I can sure that I knew her. I received a message after ended the call and it was sent by Him. He apologise to me and don't want me to worry the Hug anymore, it wasn't as a worst matter as I think. I don't know why he will added a 'Darling' in the end of the message and lots of Loves at there. Then I awake. Finally the nightmare have left, the dream was end. =) But the bad news for me is I can't fall to sleep anymore. I am tired, I am sleepy, but don't know why I just don't want to sleep, perhaps I am afraid the nightmare will came across my dream again. It Was Exceedingly Scary! But I've got a conclusion, that is I Am Really Like Him.

God! Please help this crazy girl. She is damn useless wad. It wasn't a nice joke okay!
Hey! Seriously please, I Am Serious, nothing joke at all la weih. Love a person that isn't say by using your mouth then it means really. You must listen to your heart and accept the reality although you couldn't accept it. Accepted is quite necessary for me. I don't ever accept the truth which I cannot accept but I am trying my best to change it. Do you know what is my feeling after I saw He Hug the Girl? Terrible, Horrible and vegetable again?=.= That's right but except Vegetable ==

Extreme Fear, drunk, dread, afraid. useless anxious and worry. Trepidation feel was surrounding my mind, my brain. Curious why? Because I Love Him. I afraid to lose Him. I am fail to live up to expectations. They wouldn't wish I fall in love to him Again, But I Was. Sorry to all of them, I mean somebody who aren't support I Like Him. =PPP

Phewww~ Finally this post was end. Quite long isn't it? Haha :D
Hopes you guys can finish it all la. = ))
BYEEEE ! :DD



1von
Believe My Beloved Is Da Beeest ! :D



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.